In compliance with the provisions of Law 675 of 1996, the Personal Data Protection Code, adopted by Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003, requires those who are defined as "holders" of the processing of personal data, Of Article 4 of the Law, to provide all interested parties with accurate information about any treatment of their personal data.
Parma Food Store (hereinafter referred as the "Website"), as the holder of the personal data processing (with domiciliation at the respective head office), informs you that:
A) the processing of your personal data will be carried out in the execution of:
1. contractual obligations: supply of goods or services;
2. legal obligations: mandatory billing, writing and accounting, communication with the requesting authorities;
3. communication to banking and similar institutions, for the collection of receivables and for other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. elaboration of studies and market research, marketing purposes, promotion of products and services.
Personal data are collected in compliance with the obligations and warranties provided by the Code and are dealt with predominantly by automated electronic and telematic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
B) refusal to grant the consent to the Treatment will render the services required for the purchase of goods and services on the Site and on the registration of the Website impossible;
C) your data, as well as the staff responsible for the processing company, may be communicated:
1. to the tax adviser (for the administrative part);
2. public and private bodies, also following inspections or verifications;
3. to persons who can access your data under statutory provisions;
4. external companies supplying goods or services.
D) You may at any time exercise your rights with respect to the data controller in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
E) The holder of the data processing is Parma Food Store S.r.l., with registered office in Viale Giovanni Mariotti, 1 - Postal code 43121 - Parma (Pr), VAT code / VAT code: 02806250342. The data controller has appointed as its system administrator, Mambaweb S.r.l., based in Piazza Ettore Cosenza, 9, - CAP 43039 Salsomaggiore Terme (Pr) - Cod.Fisc. / Part.Iva: 02803310347- Contact Email: email@example.com
The website www.parmafoodstore.com, in line with European legislation, provides comprehensive information to users about the management of cookies that are used to enhance the visitor experience. The following explains what they are and how they are used. If you do not want cookies to be collected when browsing the site www.parmafoodstore.com, you can change the settings of your browser and / or mobile device at any time so that you can be notified or you can choose to restrict or block Cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files, consisting of a string of letters and numbers stored in the browser when using websites or applications. They allow the website manager to identify you among other visitors to the website. They can not be executed as a code or used to spread viruses and can not allow access to the user’s hard disk. Note that if you completely disable cookies, the www.parmafoodstore.com website may not work properly.
This site uses "technical" and / or "profiling" cookies.
- cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
- cookies related to preference and optimization activity (for example, flash player cookies if they do not exceed the duration of the session, carriage cookie or language / currency preferences);
- statistical cookies, when used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form.
- first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
- social networking cookies;
- Statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.